1. What types of vehicles can you organise funding for?
We can organise funding for all makes and models of car and all makes and models of light commercial vehicles up to 7.5 tones.
2. Why not just go to one of the major dealer groups?
We are often able to be more competitive than the major dealerships because we have negotiated preferential buying terms and can combine these with shopping around for the best funding rates.
3. Why not go straight to the funder?
Again, it is the fact that we have specially negotiated discounts with all major manufacturers and work with a range of funders. This means we can tailor all quotations to your individual requirements and guarantee a competitive rental.
4. Can I use my local dealership to supply the vehicle(s)?
Our quotations are based on the most preferential supply terms we have been able to negotiate. If your local dealership can match these terms we can arrange for them to supply the vehicle.
5. What is included in a maintenance contract?
All routine servicing and maintenance costs are included as well as replacement of fair wear and tear items. We can forward you a copy of a maintenance contract if you require further details.
6. Where would I get the vehicle serviced?
Generally at any franchised dealer. All our Contract Hire funders have servicing accounts set up with the major garages, and their customer service lines can give you full details on nearby garages.
7. What happens about insuring the vehicle?
Your company must comprehensively insure the vehicle throughout the contract.
8. What if I want to hand the vehicle back early?
All contracts state that an “early termination fee” is payable if the vehicle is handed back early. This is based on the market value of the vehicle when you want to end the contract and the number of months left for the contract to run. We will obtain a costing for you if required.
9. How does the excess mileage rate work?
At the end of the contract any mileage over the agreed mileage will be multiplied by the excess rate and invoiced to you.
10. What are the minimum and maximum mileages that can be quoted?
The minimum mileage is 10,000 and the maximum is 48,000 per annum.
11. What is the minimum / maximum length of contract?
The minimum is usually 2 years and the maximum is 5 years. From time to time we have special offers of 1 year contracts.
12. Can I claim the VAT back on a lease? If you are a VAT registered business you can claim back 50% of the vat on the finance payments and 100% of the VAT on any maintenance payments.
13. Will I be credit checked?Yes at the time of ordering we will take the necessary details for the relevant credit underwriting department to do a full credit check. The response usually comes back from the finance company within a few hours.
14. Will you take my vehicle in part exchange? We can offer a part exchange value but usually this will be less than you could get for the vehicle selling it privately.
15. Does the scrappage scheme apply?It can apply sometimes and the government contribution of £1000 can be included in the lease to reduce the payments. As the majority of vehicles we supply already have £1000’s of discount the manufacturer‘s contribution would not be included additionally.